Mr. Vijayendra Kumar Sharma
Area of Interest:
Electrical Machines & Power Systems.
- Paper titled “Effect of Wavelength and Temperature Changes on Optical Performance of Fiber Connection with Air Gap” International Journal of Science, Technology & Management, Samalkha Group of Institutions, Samalkha.
- Paper titled “Reactive Power Market Model with System Security in Deregulated Electricity market” International Journal of Science, Technology & Management, Samalkha Group of Institutions, Samalkha.
- Communicated paper titled “Congestion Management of Electrical Transmission System by using Optimal Transmission Switching” in International Journal of Electronics and Electrical Engineering, USA.
- Paper titled “Reactive Power Pricing in Regulated Electricity Market Using Marginal Cost Theory” International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology Satpriya Group of Institutions, Rohtak.
- Paper titled " Reactive Power Cost Calculation and Allocation in Regulated Electricity Market" 6th International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communication Technologies (ICACCT-2012) , Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology SD India, Panipat (Haryana) on 3rd November 2012.
- Communicated paper titled “QoS Based Strategies in Wireless Sensor Networks: A Survey” in Blue Ocean Research Journal (BORJ) JEC&AS/JBM&SSR.
Associate Member of Institution of Engineers, Kolkata.