Master degree program in Human Resource Management: Study MBA in HR Management
The MBA in HR or Human Resource Management is the two year post graduation degree program for a graduate which basically means the management of employees in organization. MBA in HR Management involves the specialised training program in human resource management like planning strategies, recruitment, hiring of employees, and training of employees.
Key Features of MBA in HR Management:
- This MBA in HR is a challenging and stimulating intensive course in management, with an HRM perspective.
- A course for those wanting to develop a management career in strategic human resources.
- Share and reflect upon your experiences alongside those of others in your multi-cultural 'Learning Team'.
- Provides you with a thorough grounding in Business HR Management via integrating the main functional areas through the application of strategic HR management.
- Business skills of leadership, communication, teamwork and decision-making are the key focus of the compulsory oneweek residential (off-campus study trip) - costs are covered by us.
- One month foundation course on Professional Personality Development, Study skills, Research Methods, Innovation management, Entrepreneurship Management.
What It's About ?
MBA HRM or MBA in HR Management caters for those wanting to develop a management career in HR and strategy, the internationalization process and the shifting HRM agenda. This includes diversity, mergers and acquisitions, rapidly developing labor markets and emerging economics and international leadership. This is complimented by a 'Managing a Diverse Work Force' module.
During MBA in HR management, you will experience a challenging and stimulating intensive course in management, with an HRM perspective, to enhance your personal and career development. To facilitate this you will use, share and reflect upon your experiences alongside those of your Learning Team. You will be allocated to your small multicultural 'Learning Team' during induction. A few Learning Teams are combined to form tutorial groups, with each having their own personal tutor.
What You Do?
MBA in HR Management or MBA HRM aims to provide you with a thorough grounding in Business HR Management via integrating the main functional areas through the application of strategic HR management. Additionally, business skills of leadership, communication, teamwork and decision-making are the key focus of the compulsory one-week residential (off-campus study trip). Your academic development is supported too in your 'Professional and Academic Support Skills' module.
You will study the following Modules
Professional Academic Support Skills, Managing Change and Leadership, Managing Through Information, Economics and Marketing, Business Research Methods
Managing Strategy, Operations Management, International HRM, Managing a diverse workforce
Successful students will be well equipped to follow careers not only in general management but also in specialist HR management positions or consultancy roles in all areas of human resource management, up to director level. MBA in HR includes the areas of personnel administration, recruitment and selection, training and development, people and organisational development, employee relations and human resource planning.
Admission Process | Admission Information Center | Apply Now | Fee Structure (Indian) | Fee Structure (International) | MBA Instructions | Faculty of Management Department | Placement 2013 | Placement 2012 | Placement 2011 | Placement 2010 | Hostel Facilities | Mess & Cafetaria | Library | Transport Facility | Live Projects |