Molecular Endocrinology, Pharmacology, Reproductive Biology, Environmental Sciences
- Rana, T., Gupta, S., Kumar, D., Sharma, S., Rana, M. and Pereira, Ben. M.J. ‘Investigations on the reproductive, endocrine and systemic toxicity of pulp and paper-mill effluents in a terrestrial animal’. Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology. VOL.18, ISSUE 1, SEPT.2004, PAGE 1-7.
- Pereira, Ben. M.J., Sharma, S. and Rana, M. ‘Orchestrating efforts to tackle hazards of endocrine disruption’ in recent advances in endocrinology and reproduction: evolutionary, biotechnological and clinical implications. Haldar c (ed) page 29—38,2004
- Sharad Sharma, M.M.Ali, Ben.M.J Pereira: “Investigation on the Behavioral and Neurochemical effects of Deltamethrin in Rats subjected to foot shock stress” Canadian Jouranal of Clinical Pharmacology ,2008.
- Sharad Sharma (2010) ‘A potential threat to endocrine,reproductive,neuro and systemic system for aquatic and humans’ PHARMANEXT JOURNAL,Vol.3,Issuue 2, pp 38-41.
- Sharma S,Asuthosh Upadhayay ,ParthaRoy “Comparison of Antifertility activity of monocrotophos and chlordane”. Pharmacology Research (Under review)
WORKSHOP / SYMPOSIUM / CONFERENCES ATTENDED:
- Workshop on “Introduction To Bioinformatics and Its Application” conducted by INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (IIT), DELHI in MARCH 2003
- National Symposium on Biophysics, 21-23 February, 2003 organized at Department of Biotechnology, IIT Roorkee
- International Workshop on “Education and Capacity Building in Biophysics: Needs of the Asian and African Region”, 24-25 February 2003, organized at Department of Biotechnology, IIT Roorkee.
- International Symposium on “Molecular Toxicology and Environmental Health” conducted by Industrial Toxicology Research Center, Lucknow in Nov. 2003.
- Workshop on INTELACTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT (IPR) conducted by IIT-Roorkee and MHRD on 18-19 march 2005.
- XXIV Annual Symposium of Reproductive Biology and Comparative Endocrinology 14-16 February 2006,IIT-ROORKEE
- National Biotechnology Conference-2006 : Current Trends & Future Perspectives September 2-3,2006,IIT-ROORKEE
- Workshop on “Teaching Pedagogy” conducted at GLA IPR,Mathura in August,2007
- 60th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress conducted at AIIMS, New Delhi from 14-16 Dec., 2008.
- International post symposium workshop on “Recent advances in Clinical Research” held at Amity University Rajasthan on 20/10/10.
PAPER PRESENTED at Intenational Conferences / Symposium:
- Sharma S, Rana M and Pereira BMJ. “Systemic toxicity of effluents discharged from a modernized Kraft paper-mill: Studies in male Wister rats”. International Symposium on Molecular Toxicology and Environmental Health, 5-8 Nov 2003, Industrial Toxicology Research Center, Lucknow.
- Sharad Sharma, Ben M.J.Pereira., M.M.Ali. “Investigation on the Behavioral and Neurochemical effects of Deltamethrin in Rats subjected to foot shock stress” at IX World Conference on Clinical Phamacology and Therapeutics, July27-August1,08,Quebec,Canada.(Paper Accepted)
- Sharad Sharma, P.Roy, D.S. Rathore “Nabumetone and its solubility enhancement polymers derivatives accelerates gastric ulcer healing in rats”at AICTE sponsored national seminar held on 28-30 august,2009 at Rajasthan college of Pharmacy, Jaipur
- Sharad Sharma, P.Roy: “Anti-inflammatory activity of Nabumetone with solid dispersion technique of Nabemetone with is polymer derivative to enhance anti inflammatory response in rats”. 21-22 Sept, 2009 on “4th Indo-Japan International Symposium on Nanotechnology and Healthcare in the developing world” at Jaipur.
- Sharad Sharma, Partha Roy “Investigation of toxicological profile of endocrine disruptors”.13-15 may 2010 ,Wessex University, Southampton UK.(Oral Presentation accepted)
- Sharad Sharma, G K Aseri “Drug discovery,Development and clinical trial: current status and the way forward” held on 26-27 june,10 at solan.
- Sharad Sharma, Vinay Khatri,Divya Bakshi “Investigation on the behavioural and neurochemical effect of deltamethrin in rats subjected to footshock stress” at international symposium on ‘The future Vision & Challenges in Pharmacy Profession’ held on 19-20 sep.,10 at BISR ,Jaipur
- Sharad Sharma, Shikha Mudgal,Shilpi Sehgal “Analysis of chemicals which may function as pregnancy enhancer and contraceptive” at international symposium on ‘The future Vision & Challenges in Pharmacy Profession’ held on 19-20 sep.,10 at BISR ,Jaipur
- Sharad Sharma1, Beena Yadav1, Alok Sharma1, S.P. Dixit 2 “SNPS OF K-CASEIN GENE AND ITS CHARACTERIZATION IN ZALAWADI GOAT BREED” at M.S.University,Vadodara on 9-10 october,10.
- Sharad Sharma, Himadri Vyas, Aakansha Vashistha “Investigation on the reproductive,endocrine and systemic toxicity of pesticide on rats” at international conference on pharmacovigilance and clinical research-regulatory & ethical concerns around the globe,26-27 feb,2011 at Goa.
- Sharad Sharma,Partha Roy “Investigation of pharmaceutical profile of endocrine disruptors” at International Conference on Green Biotech held at Amity University Rajasthan,12-13 Nov.,2011.
- Sharad Sharma “Investigation of toxicological profile of pesticide in male rats” at International Conference on Green Biotech held at Amity University Rajasthan, 12-13 Nov., 2011(Oral Talk).