Faculty Career at APIIT: Faculty Employment Opportunities
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Applied Sciences and Humanities
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS @ APIIT
- Five Days a week
- Casual and Privilege leaves for the Faculty.
- Paid Summer and Winter Vacations.
- Paid National and Festival Holidays.
- Home Leave Travel can be availed by the faculty once in every three years after successful completion of three years of service.
- Reimbursement of Medical can be availed by the faculty after successful completion of two years of service.
- Performance based increment up to 27% yearly.
- All faculty members are eligible for the coverage under group Mediclaim Policy taken by the institute, the premium of which is to be paid by the Institute itself.
- Benefits on Retirement (Gratuity, Scheme for payment of Gratuity Act) are provided to all the staff that has completed 5 years of continuous services with the Institute.
- 15 days salary, 1 month salary & 3 months salary are credited to the faculty account as a Loyalty Allowances after 3 years, 5 years and 7 years respectively.
- Staff Development Policy
Learning is a continuous process. Therefore to promote self- development, faculties are encouraged to acquire additional qualifications, as relevant to one’s career path. The continuing self development schemes provides for re-imbursement of actual expenses for recognized short term courses, M. Tech and Ph.D. The faculty will require to make their own efforts and complete necessary formalities for acquiring additional qualification. After selection/ confirmation the faculty members are required to apply to the Director of the Institute along with their justification that why he/ she wants to do the course and what are the benefits/ knowledge he/ she will gain and in what way the Institute will be benefitted. If it approved by the Director the applicant will be entitled for official leave (incase part time Ph.D. one year paid leave for writing thesis) for attending classes and to get reimbursement of 50% of expenses incurred on admission/ enrollment/ examination and postal tuition (where compulsory) will be reimbursed as advance (against proof) and remaining 50% will be reimbursed after qualifying the course subject to signing a bond on ten rupees stamp paper with the following conditions:
- Will submit the Original Certificates after qualifying the course
- Faculty who are going for Short- Term course will serve the Institute for one year after qualifying the course.
- Faculty who are going for M.Tech/Ph.D course will serve the Institute for three years after qualifying the course.
- If Faculty fails in fulfilling the above condition Institute will recover the reimbursement amount in total along with payment made against official leave given for study and examination with additional amount of Rs. 50,000/- from their settlement of dues.
B.E. Fee Structure | MBA Fee Structure | B.E. Fee Structure (Lateral Entry) | B.E. Mechatronics | B.E. Electrical and Electronics | B.E. Electronics | B.E. Computing | B.E. Software | MBA Program | MBA International | MBA HR | MBA Finance | MBA IT | Placement 2013 | Placement 2012 | Lab Technologies | Hostel Facilities | Mess & Cafetaria | Library | Transport Facility |